ArticlesClick here to get help
The articles database is a growing compilation of wide-ranging articles from bioanalysis – including primary research, reviews, White Papers, event reports, interviews and more – drawn from a range of sources.
Week by week the database grows, and if you sign up for our weekly eNewsletter (which can be done in 'MyZone'), you will receive regular updates on the new content frequently being added to the Zone.
The team welcomes suggestions for article postings. Some (commercial) postings on the Zone will attract a posting fee. Please contact us for more information.
- VIDEO: Advice for young bioanalysts from our expertsTo inspire this year's young investigator hopefuls, we asked our experts what their top tip would be for scientists just starting out in bioanalysis. If you would like reward a young researcher...Posted 14/03/2014 (-7 days ago)
- VIDEO: Interview with Anthony O'Donoghue on winning the 2013 Bioanalysis Young Investigator AwardBioanalysis Zone caught up with last year's Young Investigator Award winner Anthony O'Donoghue to find out his plans for the future and why supervisors should nominate young researchers for...Posted 14/03/2014 (-7 days ago)
- ISR: background, evolution and implementation, with specific consideration for ligand-binding assaysISR was highlighted as a topic of major interest to the US FDA in 2006, having been previously required, then discontinued, by Canadian regulatory authorities. Following an FDA focus on ISR, this...Posted 06/03/2014 (1 day ago)
- Multiplexed extraction and quantitative analysis of pharmaceuticals from DBS samples using digital microfluidicsBackground: Dried blood spot (DBS) sampling is emerging as a valuable technique in a variety of fields, including clinical and preclinical testing of pharmaceuticals. Despite this popularity, current...Posted 06/03/2014 (1 day ago)
- Conference Report: Clinical and Pharmaceutical Solutions through Analysis (CPSA USA 2013): Connecting Patients and Subject Numbers Through AnalysisThe 2013 CPSA brought together the various US FDA regulated analytical fields affecting a ‘patient’ for the first time – bioanalysts supporting IND and NDAs, clinical diagnostic and...Posted 06/03/2014 (1 day ago)
- How useful is ICP-MS for determining PK properties of metal-based drugs?“The multi-elemental capability of ICP-MS provides the unique possibility to obtain comprehensive chromatograms/electropherograms of different elements.” Posted 06/03/2014 (1 day ago)
- Biomarker accuracy: exploring the truth“In the field of biomarkers, the ability to demonstrate accuracy is more challenging than in other analytical disciplines because the analytes are endogenous, heterogeneous and often...Posted 06/03/2014 (1 day ago)
- Interview with David Beyerlein (MicroConstants, Inc.) on multi-site validation and 8th WRIBPosted 27/02/2014 (1 week ago)
- Sponsored: AB SCIEX: celebrating customers' research successThe bioanalytical scientist is constantly challenged to achieve higher sensitivity and selectivity in method development, with focus on robustness, throughput, and regulatory guidelines. From Triple...Posted 21/02/2014 (2 weeks ago)
- Interview with Dr Kelli Jonakin (AB SCIEX) on large molecule analysis by LC–MSPosted 21/02/2014 (2 weeks ago)