ArticlesClick here to get help
The articles database is a growing compilation of wide-ranging articles from bioanalysis – including primary research, reviews, White Papers, event reports, interviews and more – drawn from a range of sources.
Week by week the database grows, and if you sign up for our weekly eNewsletter (which can be done in 'MyZone'), you will receive regular updates on the new content frequently being added to the Zone.
The team welcomes suggestions for article postings. Some (commercial) postings on the Zone will attract a posting fee. Please contact us for more information.
- SPOTLIGHT: Automation surveyPosted 26/01/2015 (1 day ago)
- Sponsored: The Gyrolab™ immunoassay system: a platform for automated bioanalysis and rapid sample turnaroundBackground: The Gyrolab™ workstation benefits from fully automated transfer of reagents and samples originating from a storage microplate onto a compact disc containing solid-phase...Posted 26/01/2015 (1 day ago)
- Bioanalytical laboratory automation development: why should we and how could we collaborate?“..lab automation development collaboration within the bioanalytical industry will benefit every party and is necessary, justifiable and feasible.” Posted 26/01/2015 (1 day ago)
- Ask the Experts: Automation: Part IPosted 26/01/2015 (1 day ago)
- Sponsored: SPOTLIGHT: AutomationWelcome to the Bioanalysis Zone Spotlight on automation! Posted 26/01/2015 (1 day ago)
- VIDEO: Interview with Fabio Garofolo (Algorithme Pharma) on anti-body drug conjugates (ADCs) and the EBF 7th Open SymposiumIn this interview Fabio Garofolo provides insight into various challenging aspects of anti-body drug conjugates (ADCs). Fabio also provides details of his novel approach for total ADC quantification...Posted 16/01/2015 (2 weeks ago)
- Modern LC in therapeutic drug monitoring and diagnosis of pediatric leukemiaThe approaches of combining analytical and pharmacokinetic tools can currently assist clinicians in routinely providing more effective and individualized treatment, including in complicated cases of...Posted 15/01/2015 (2 weeks ago)
- Bioanalytical comparison between dried urine spots and liquid urine bioassays used for the quantitative analysis of urinary creatinine concentrationsBackground: quantitative bioassays for determination of urinary creatinine concentrations using liquid urine and dried urine on paper disks (DUPD) specimens were developed and validated. The...Posted 15/01/2015 (2 weeks ago)
- Paper microfluidics in bioanalysisSince the pioneering work by Manz et al. nearly all areas of the chemical, biological, medicinal and agricultural sectors have integrated a microfluidic platform to examine a myriad of molecular...Posted 14/01/2015 (2 weeks ago)
- European Bioanalysis Forum: recommendation for dealing with internal standard variabilityAdequate monitoring of internal standard (IS) response across an analytical run and identification of anomalies is now a common expectation. However, the means to conduct this assessment in an...Posted 14/01/2015 (2 weeks ago)