ArticlesClick here to get help
The articles database is a growing compilation of wide-ranging articles from bioanalysis – including primary research, reviews, White Papers, event reports, interviews and more – drawn from a range of sources.
Week by week the database grows, and if you sign up for our weekly eNewsletter (which can be done in 'MyZone'), you will receive regular updates on the new content frequently being added to the Zone.
The team welcomes suggestions for article postings. Some (commercial) postings on the Zone will attract a posting fee. Please contact us for more information.
- SPOTLIGHT: Microsampling: the road ahead Survey InfographicAs part of our Spotlight on Microsampling: the road ahead, Bioanalysis Zone carried out a survey to examine use of and attitudes to microsampling in the modern bioanlaytical lab. We now have the...Posted 22/08/2014 (6 days ago)
- SPOTLIGHT: Interview with Erin Chambers (Waters) on the ionKey/MS systemErin Chambers is a Principal Scientist, providing pharmaceutical applications development and support for Technology Advancement group. Erin's primary role is to support regulated and discovery...Posted 22/08/2014 (6 days ago)
- Bioanalysis Zone SpotlightsBioanalysis Zone highlights topical areas in bioanalysis in a series of dedicated Spotlight events. Posted 05/08/2014 (3 weeks ago)
- SPOTLIGHT: Interview with Sufyan Maqbool (MedImmune) on capillary microsamplingSufyan Maqbool (Associate Scientist I) at MedImmune, Cambridge, UK. As part of the Clinical Pharmacology and DMPK group, he is responsible for the practical aspects of development, validation and...Posted 31/07/2014 (1 month ago)
- SPOTLIGHT: The value of microsamplingPosted 30/07/2014 (1 month ago)
- Metabolism of RCS-8, a synthetic cannabinoid with cyclohexyl structure, in human hepatocytes by high-resolution MSBackground: Since 2008, synthetic cannabinoids are major new designer drugs of abuse. They are extensively metabolized and excreted in urine, but limited human metabolism data are available. As there...Posted 22/07/2014 (1 month ago)
- What are the advantages of RP-HPLC methods for the detection of drugs in plasma?“Specific clinical applications have resulted in not only necessity for high-speed, efficient and selective chromatographic systems, but also simplified sample processing, which determines the...Posted 22/07/2014 (1 month ago)
- Manual chromatographic baseline integration: is it needed, if so when should it be used?“…when is it appropriate to reject the ‘integrator’ results? If reintegration is necessary, how do you set objective and consistent procedures to minimize bias at the best...Posted 22/07/2014 (1 month ago)
- SPOTLIGHT: Interview with Anthony Romanelli (AB SCIEX) on microflow LC Anthony Romanelli is Senior Applications Manager at AB SCIEX, and is based in Framingham, MA. He has years of experience in applications such as food and environmental testing, drug discovery,...Posted 15/07/2014 (1 month ago)
- SPOTLIGHT: Blood microsampling using capillaries for drug-exposure determination in early preclinical studies: a beneficial strategy to reduce blood sample volumesBackground: Capillary microsampling (CMS) of blood with subsequent blood analysis offers a potential strategy to deal with increased demand to reduce blood sample volumes in animal discovery and...Posted 15/07/2014 (1 month ago)