ArticlesClick here to get help
The articles database is a growing compilation of wide-ranging articles from bioanalysis – including primary research, reviews, White Papers, event reports, interviews and more – drawn from a range of sources.
Week by week the database grows, and if you sign up for our weekly eNewsletter (which can be done in 'MyZone'), you will receive regular updates on the new content frequently being added to the Zone.
The team welcomes suggestions for article postings. Some (commercial) postings on the Zone will attract a posting fee. Please contact us for more information.
- Interview with Leroy Hood (Institute of Systems Biology)Leroy Hood received an MD from Johns Hopkins and a PhD from Caltech. He was a professor at Caltech for 22 years, at the University of Washington for 8 years and has been President and co-founder of...Posted 16/05/2013 (3 days ago)
- Interview with Steve Lowes (Quintiles)Steve Lowes is Vice President of Scientific for Quintiles’ Bioanalytical & ADME Labs. He has focused on quantitative bioanalysis since his postgraduate work at the Open University...Posted 09/05/2013 (1 week ago)
- Foreword to J Burrows articles“Altering the status quo always takes someone putting something out into the community and requires others who are willing to give it a try. This is my hope and my challenge to our...Posted 09/05/2013 (1 week ago)
- Determination of urinary 6-mercaptopurine and three of its metabolites by HPLC–UV coupled with the iodine–azide reactionBackground: The presented method is able to determine 6-mercaptopurine (6-MP), 6-thioguanine, 6-mercaptopurine riboside and 6-thioguanine riboside in urine, and is thereby dedicated to control of...Posted 09/05/2013 (1 week ago)
- Hair as an alternative matrix in bioanalysisAlternative matrices are steadily gaining recognition as biological samples for toxicological analyses. Hair presents many advantages over traditional matrices, such as urine and blood, since it...Posted 09/05/2013 (1 week ago)
- How the accelerator MS community are trying to fit into the regulatory framework: are the BMV guidances relevant?“…it is to be hoped that as a result of the efforts of the European Bioanalysis Forum and initiatives such as the Global Bioanalysis Consortium, future revisions of the Bioanalytical...Posted 02/05/2013 (2 weeks ago)
- Molecularly imprinted SPE combined with dispersive liquid–liquid microextraction for selective analysis of telmisartan in biological and formulation samplesBackground: The present communication describes the combination of molecularly imprinted SPE and dispersive liquid–liquid microextraction for the selective preconcentration and determination of...Posted 18/04/2013 (1 month ago)
- Quantification of the sixth DNA base 5-hydroxymethylcytosine in colorectal cancer tissue and C-26 cell lineBackground: DNA methylation at the five position of cytosine is well recognized as an important epigenetic modification in human health and disease. Recent evidences demonstrated that...Posted 18/04/2013 (1 month ago)
- Is the tiered immunogenicity testing of biologics the adequate approach in preclinical development?“…immunogenicity testing remains a case-by-case study, in which preclinical assessment can deliver pivotal dataabout the immunogenic potential of a biologic.” Posted 16/04/2013 (1 month ago)
- Webinar: Addressing the Needs of Bio-analysis with New SPE Technologies – SOLAPosted 05/04/2013 (1 month ago)