ArticlesClick here to get help
The articles database is a growing compilation of wide-ranging articles from bioanalysis – including primary research, reviews, White Papers, event reports, interviews and more – drawn from a range of sources.
Week by week the database grows, and if you sign up for our weekly eNewsletter (which can be done in 'MyZone'), you will receive regular updates on the new content frequently being added to the Zone.
The team welcomes suggestions for article postings. Some (commercial) postings on the Zone will attract a posting fee. Please contact us for more information.
- Bioanalysis Zone SpotlightsBioanalysis Zone highlights topical areas in bioanalysis in a series of dedicated Spotlight events. Posted 05/08/2014 (3 months ago)
- SPOTLIGHT: Analytical protocols based on LC–MS, GC–MS and CE–MS for nontargeted metabolomics of biological tissuesInvasive, site-specific metabolite information could be better obtained from tissues. Hence, highly sensitive mass spectrometry-based metabolomics coupled with separation techniques are increasingly...Posted 15/10/2014 (1 week ago)
- SPOTLIGHT: Metabolomics pilot study to identify volatile organic compound markers of childhood asthma in exhaled breathBackground: In-community non-invasive identification of asthma-specific volatile organic compounds (VOCs) in exhaled breath presents opportunities to characterize phenotypes, and monitor disease...Posted 07/10/2014 (3 weeks ago)
- SPOTLIGHT: Stable isotope-labeling studies in metabolomics: new insights into structure and dynamics of metabolic networksThe rapid emergence of metabolomics has enabled system-wide measurements of metabolites in various organisms. However, advances in the mechanistic understanding of metabolic networks remain limited,...Posted 07/10/2014 (3 weeks ago)
- SPOTLIGHT: MetabolomicsWelcome to the Bioanalysis Zone Spotlight on Metabolomics! Posted 07/10/2014 (3 weeks ago)
- SPOTLIGHT: Stable isotope labeled metabolomics improves identification of novel metabolites and pathways“The recent surge in bioanalytical and bioinformatics methods developed for metabolomics studies have significantly improved our ability to expand isotope-labeling studies ... bringing us...Posted 07/10/2014 (3 weeks ago)
- SPOTLIGHT: Metabolomics surveyPosted 30/09/2014 (1 month ago)
- Sponsored: Interview with Bonnie Alden (Waters) on the CORTECS columnsBonnie A Alden is a Senior Scientist within the Consumables Business Unit located at Waters Corporate Headquarters in Milford (MA, USA). She joined Waters in May of 1982, and was a member of the team...Posted 25/09/2014 (1 month ago)
- SPOTLIGHT: Microsampling: is the future bright?Posted 23/09/2014 (1 month ago)
- SPOTLIGHT: Microsampling: the way forward for preclinical animal studies in the pharmaceutical and chemical industriesPosted 16/09/2014 (1 month ago)