ArticlesClick here to get help
The articles database is a growing compilation of wide-ranging articles from bioanalysis – including primary research, reviews, White Papers, event reports, interviews and more – drawn from a range of sources.
Week by week the database grows, and if you sign up for our weekly eNewsletter (which can be done in 'MyZone'), you will receive regular updates on the new content frequently being added to the Zone.
The team welcomes suggestions for article postings. Some (commercial) postings on the Zone will attract a posting fee. Please contact us for more information.
- Current advances and strategies towards fully automated sample preparation for regulated LC–MS/MS bioanalysisRobotic liquid handlers (RLHs) have been widely used in automated sample preparation for liquid chromatography–tandem mass spectrometry (LC–MS/MS) bioanalysis. Automated sample...Posted 17/12/2014 (5 days ago)
- Multidimensional gas chromatography methods for bioanalytical researchMultidimensional gas chromatography (MDGC) methods are high-resolution volatile chemical separation techniques, and comprise classical heart-cutting MDGC and its more recent incarnation,...Posted 17/12/2014 (5 days ago)
- A high-throughput LC–MS/MS assay for quantification of artesunate and its metabolite dihydroartemisinin in human plasma and salivaAim: Saliva is an alternative sampling matrix to plasma, offering a noninvasive technique, but requires a highly sensitive bioanalytical method. Materials & methods: An API 3000 triple quadrupole...Posted 17/12/2014 (5 days ago)
- Trends in drug testing in oral fluid and hair as alternative matricesThe use of alternative matrices such as oral fluid and hair has increased in the past decades because of advances in analytical technology. However, there are still many issues that need to be...Posted 10/12/2014 (2 weeks ago)
- Spot them in the spot: analysis of abused substances using dried blood spotsDried blood spot (DBS) sampling and DBS analysis have increasingly received attention during recent years. Furthermore, a substantial number of DBS methods has recently become available in clinical,...Posted 10/12/2014 (2 weeks ago)
- An optimal LC-MS/MS method for determination of azithromycin in white blood cells: application to pediatric samplesBackground: Studies suggest that particular antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties of azithromycin (AZM) can be related to its extensive accumulation in white blood cells (WBCs). However,...Posted 10/12/2014 (2 weeks ago)
- See what’s coming up in 2015 on Bioanalysis Zone and BioanalysisPosted 10/12/2014 (2 weeks ago)
- SPOTLIGHT: Will advances in sample preparation and co-ordination between laboratories improve metabolomics? A reflection on the results of the metabolomics surveyPosted 08/12/2014 (2 weeks ago)
- SPOTLIGHT: Metabolomics: a clinical perspectivePosted 08/12/2014 (2 weeks ago)
- SPOTLIGHT: Interview with Arthur Moseley (Duke University) on the Duke Proteomics and Metabolomics Core FacilityPosted 08/12/2014 (2 weeks ago)