We aim to bring you the latest news on advances across bioanalysis, including research and technology, mergers and acquisitions, intellectual property, personnel and more.
The team welcomes suggestions for timely, relevant items for inclusion in the news. If you have any news you wish to share on Bioanalysis Zone, please get in contact.
- Sponsored: Vitalea Science and Radiopharma Combine Expertise to Advance Global Pharmaceutical DevelopmentPosted 23/05/2013 (-1 days ago)
- Research institute celebrates 40th anniversaryBarnett Institute marks four decades of research with celebratory conference. Posted 21/05/2013 (1 day ago)
- Development of next generation antibody–drug conjugatesPartnership is to utilize Ambrx’s medicinal chemistry technology for the discovery of oncology therapeutics. Posted 21/05/2013 (1 day ago)
- Assay technology provider acquires genomic data analysis companyQIAGEN announces acquisition of Ingenuity Systems, Inc for US$105 million cash. Posted 16/05/2013 (6 days ago)
- CRO opens new facility in the USAUK-based contract testing company opens its first North American offices to meet the rising demand for bioanalytical and biosafety services. Posted 16/05/2013 (6 days ago)
- Protein biomarker for the early detection of rheumatoid arthritisDiagnostic service company announces the availability of two new blood tests for aiding the early diagnosis of rheumatoid arthritis. Posted 16/05/2013 (6 days ago)
- New product released for clinical data managementPharmaceutical Product Development introduce their new technology at the ‘Partnerships in Clinical Trials’ conference. Posted 14/05/2013 (1 week ago)
- Discovery of stable and donor-specific breathprintsRecent study reveals unique mass spectrometric signatures of exhaled breath. Posted 14/05/2013 (1 week ago)
- Mobidiag Oy/Ltd. merges with Amplidiag Oy and Genewave SAS to develop diagnostics for infectious diseasesThe newly formed company intends to meet the need for automated and integrated solutions for diagnostic testing of infectious diseases in a clinical setting. Posted 09/05/2013 (2 weeks ago)
- PRA secures grant to employ new graduatesCRO is given grant to employ recent graduates in Kansas state. Posted 09/05/2013 (2 weeks ago)