We aim to bring you the latest news on advances across bioanalysis, including research and technology, mergers and acquisitions, intellectual property, personnel and more.
The team welcomes suggestions for timely, relevant items for inclusion in the news. If you have any news you wish to share on Bioanalysis Zone, please get in contact.
- Bioanalysis opens nominations for the 2014 Young Investigator AwardPosted 14/03/2014 (-7 days ago)
- SPOTLIGHT: Overcoming Matrix EffectsPosted 13/03/2014 (-6 days ago)
- Antibody analysis could detect multiple sclerosis years before symptoms developResearchers have reported that detection of a specific antibody could be used for preclinical diagnosis of multiple sclerosis. Posted 06/03/2014 (1 day ago)
- Project to develop molecular diagnostic test announcedCompany announces partnership on a project for the development of a molecular tool for cancer diagnosis. Posted 06/03/2014 (1 day ago)
- Genotyping study could direct new treatment of cardiovascular diseaseResearchers carry out meta-analysis to look for genotypes associated with cardiovascular risk symptoms. Posted 06/03/2014 (1 day ago)
- Diagnostic launched for prevention of cervical cancer in IndiaScreening for prevention of cervical cancer in low-resource areas becomes priority for Netherlands-based company. Posted 04/03/2014 (3 days ago)
- Genotyping assay reported for HPV identificationResearchers develop automated bioassay that uses surface-enhanced Raman scattering spectroscopy to detect different genotypes of HPV. Posted 04/03/2014 (3 days ago)
- Screening assay can assess impact of 1536 compounds on estrogen levelsA high-throughput screening system that enables scientists to assess and identify the estrogen-disrupting impact of compounds has been developed. Posted 27/02/2014 (1 week ago)
- Earwax analysis indicates ethnicityA group of scientists have discovered that analysis of earwax can determine ethnic origin. Posted 27/02/2014 (1 week ago)
- Development of real-time in vivo cancer diagnostic systemScientists in Singapore have reported a confocal Raman spectroscopy-based system for simple cancer diagnosis. Posted 27/02/2014 (1 week ago)