We aim to bring you the latest news on advances across bioanalysis, including research and technology, mergers and acquisitions, intellectual property, personnel and more.
The team welcomes suggestions for timely, relevant items for inclusion in the news. If you have any news you wish to share on Bioanalysis Zone, please get in contact.
- Assay technology provider acquires genomic data analysis companyQIAGEN announces acquisition of Ingenuity Systems, Inc for US$105 million cash. Posted 16/05/2013 (3 days ago)
- CRO opens new facility in the USAUK-based contract testing company opens its first North American offices to meet the rising demand for bioanalytical and biosafety services. Posted 16/05/2013 (3 days ago)
- Protein biomarker for the early detection of rheumatoid arthritisDiagnostic service company announces the availability of two new blood tests for aiding the early diagnosis of rheumatoid arthritis. Posted 16/05/2013 (3 days ago)
- New product released for clinical data managementPharmaceutical Product Development introduce their new technology at the ‘Partnerships in Clinical Trials’ conference. Posted 14/05/2013 (5 days ago)
- Discovery of stable and donor-specific breathprintsRecent study reveals unique mass spectrometric signatures of exhaled breath. Posted 14/05/2013 (5 days ago)
- Mobidiag Oy/Ltd. merges with Amplidiag Oy and Genewave SAS to develop diagnostics for infectious diseasesThe newly formed company intends to meet the need for automated and integrated solutions for diagnostic testing of infectious diseases in a clinical setting. Posted 09/05/2013 (1 week ago)
- PRA secures grant to employ new graduatesCRO is given grant to employ recent graduates in Kansas state. Posted 09/05/2013 (1 week ago)
- Covance continues investment in the Asia Pacific regionSingapore laboratory expansion enhances Covance’s clinical service offerings. Posted 09/05/2013 (1 week ago)
- Partnership to promote the Biopharmaceutics Classification SystemIn a recent press release, Absorption Systems have announced a new partnership with Synerzys. Posted 07/05/2013 (2 weeks ago)
- Thermo Fisher Scientific is set to acquire Life Technologies Corporation by 2014Life science company acquisition aims to enhance the capabilities of consumers working in specialty diagnostics, research and applied markets. Posted 07/05/2013 (2 weeks ago)