We aim to bring you the latest news on advances across bioanalysis, including research and technology, mergers and acquisitions, intellectual property, personnel and more.
The team welcomes suggestions for timely, relevant items for inclusion in the news. If you have any news you wish to share on Bioanalysis Zone, please get in contact.
- Sponsored: Vitalea Science and Radiopharma Combine Expertise to Advance Global Pharmaceutical DevelopmentPosted 23/05/2013 (today)
- Companies join to advance diabetes treatmentThe partnership plans to develop a new and improved approach to the measurement of glucose levels in diabetes research. Posted 23/05/2013 (today)
- Collaboration enables development of mutation detection test for colorectal cancerTransgenomic Inc signs collaboration agreement with Amgen for the development of RAScan™ mutation detection test. Posted 23/05/2013 (today)
- New study details synovial fluid proteomic analysis from osteoarthritic samplesAccording to a recent study, cartilage and synovial tissues may contribute to joint damage by altering the expression of proteins involved in the regulation of three major pathways. Posted 23/05/2013 (today)
- Research institute celebrates 40th anniversaryBarnett Institute marks four decades of research with celebratory conference. Posted 21/05/2013 (2 days ago)
- Development of next generation antibody–drug conjugatesPartnership is to utilize Ambrx’s medicinal chemistry technology for the discovery of oncology therapeutics. Posted 21/05/2013 (2 days ago)
- Assay technology provider acquires genomic data analysis companyQIAGEN announces acquisition of Ingenuity Systems, Inc for US$105 million cash. Posted 16/05/2013 (1 week ago)
- CRO opens new facility in the USAUK-based contract testing company opens its first North American offices to meet the rising demand for bioanalytical and biosafety services. Posted 16/05/2013 (1 week ago)
- Protein biomarker for the early detection of rheumatoid arthritisDiagnostic service company announces the availability of two new blood tests for aiding the early diagnosis of rheumatoid arthritis. Posted 16/05/2013 (1 week ago)
- New product released for clinical data managementPharmaceutical Product Development introduce their new technology at the ‘Partnerships in Clinical Trials’ conference. Posted 14/05/2013 (1 week ago)