LC-MS is used in the pharmaceutical industry to provide quantitative measurements of an active drug and its metabolites to generate accurate PK/PD, toxicokinetic and bioequivalence data, which are fundamental to the drug development process. The technique is also used for the analysis of biological matrices in a number of other fields (e.g., sports doping, forensic toxicology).
LC-MS is currently the ‘go-to’ method for small molecule bioanalysis due to its sensitivity, selectivity, dynamic range and robustness. It is also increasingly being used for the analysis of biopharmaceuticals.
During this panel discussion our expert panel will analyze key results from our Spotlight survey and provide advice on aspects such as how to improve throughput and accuracy in your LC-MS assays. You will also have the opportunity to pose questions for them to address in the live Q&A session.
What will you learn?
- Expert opinion on the key challenges faced when conducting LC-MS analyses
- Front-end technologies that enhance productivity
- Streamlined workflows for LC-MS
- The use of low flow LC
- Future prospects for LC-MS assays
Who may this interest?
- Bioanalytical scientists
- Employees of equipment vendors
- Scientists with a general interest in LC-MS
Click here to view the speakers’ biographies