You’ve heard a lot about microflow LC/MS. Are you cautious about making the switch? Do you still have questions or concerns about method development? We are going to use this time to review the top 10 misconceptions and challenges that we have heard and observed. Our hope is that after you have listened to this presentation, you will be able to make an informed decision on how microflow LC/MS will fit into your workflow.
What will you learn?
- Common misconceptions about using microflow LC/MS in a routine workflow.
- New options to increase flexibility around microflow analysis
- A look at the challenges faced when performing method development and sample analysis on a microflow system
Who should attend?
- LC/MS users who need to see more sensitivity out of their bioanalytical assays
- Bioanalytical scientists looking to address the challenges faced in microflow LC/MS
Principal Research Scientist
Mike has over 20 years of experience in laboratory operations and management including drug discovery, business development and new technology/application leadership. Before joining the Core Research Group in Waters last year, Mike was an Associate Director at WIL Research in charge of the Method Development and Discovery Bioanalytical groups. Prior to that he was employed at Bristol-Myers Squibb as a Senior Research Investigator in the Bioanalytical Research Group where he worked on Neuroscience and Virology programs. Earlier in his career, Mike spent several years working in R&D at Sciex developing applications and providing customer demo/support.
For a full list of other webinars available on Bioanalysis Zone please see here.