Bioanalysis Zone and the division of Pharmacy Professional Development at the University of Wisconsin-Madison’s School of Pharmacy are delighted to present a collection of informative webinars on the latest hot topic areas for the bioanalytical community.
The aim of this partnership is in line with our Education Zone, supporting career development by providing free access to insightful webinars. We aim to share knowledge and experience from different experts in order to enhance understanding and encourage an open dialog within the community. As well as providing resources to make your job easier!
Check out the previous webinars below or follow us on twitter @BioanalysisZone using the #ExpertSeries to keep up to date with latest speakers and upcoming webinars!
- Eccentricity of method validation related to guidance and best practice
- Synthesis /radiolabeling: 10 things you should know before contracting custom synthesis
- Advancements in MALDI-TOF mass spectrometry towards ultra high throughput screening
- High-throughput MALDI-TOF mass spectrometry for drug discovery in the ubiquitin system
- Changes and challenges in early drug discovery today
- Analytical method transfers: practice and pitfalls
- The critical role of CMC in your IND submission –optimizing the CMC process
- ADC development: keys to rapid IND submission & approval
- Species differences in the hepatobiliary disposition and regulation of bile acids
- Cholestatic hepatotoxicity: integrating transporter inhibition and FXR mediated regulation
- Whole cell model integrating transport, metabolism and regulation to predict cholestatic hepatotoxicity
- Stereo-Selectivity in Drug Metabolism
- Applications of Targeted and Discovery Workflows Using Multimodal Mass Spectrometry Capabilities
- The Challenge of Detecting Mutagenic Impurities
- Leachables Stability Studies
For more information about these webinars contact email@example.com