Live event: Thursday 5 October 2017
08:00 [PDT] 11:00 [EDT] 16:00 [BST]
Not your time zone? Please find the conversion here.
In this webinar, leaders in the field of blood microsampling will share stories and takeaways to help you understand how a successful implementation works, what is required, and what to expect. You will get an inside look at how early adopters of volumetric absorptive microsampling (VAMS) technology are using next generation specimen collection devices to conduct meaningful pharmaceutical and biotechnological research. These insights will be useful for anyone struggling with a new and disruptive technology.
You will have the opportunity to see and engage with our speakers, who will be presenting LIVE via webcam!
What will you learn?
- The key differences between organizations that implement disruptive technologies effectively and those that fail
- The top challenges of implementing disruptive technologies – and how to overcome them
- How to derive maximum benefit from implementing a new technology
- What to expect from the future of specimen collection – and what it takes to prepare
- Tips and traps for evaluating and validating VAMS technology
Who may this interest?
- Lab Directors
For a full list of other webinars available on Bioanalysis Zone please see here.