Categories: Chromatography, Mass Spectrometry, Overcoming Matrix Effects, Spotlight Resources, Spotlights
Other products in Chromatography
Other products in Mass Spectrometry
Other products in Overcoming Matrix Effects
Other products in Spotlight Resources
Other products in Spotlights
Maximize the performance of your LC-MS using proven consumables.
Scientists deal with highly complex and variable sample matrices, analytes at vanishingly low concentrations, and pressure to keep analysis time to a minimum. The sample prep and chromatography components of their LC-MS workflow must be able to help them meet these challenges. In this brochure we provide a premier selection of proven tools and consumables that meet the requirements of scientists who primarily use the LC-MS technique for analysis of drugs, biomolecules separation and analytical assays.
- Ascentis® Express HPLC/UHPLC Columns improve throughput and sensitivity, process more samples and get drugs to market faster
- Titan™ UHPLC Columns outperform other UHPLC columns with the narrowest particle size distribution of any sub-2 μm totally porous particles
- HybridSPE®-Phospholipid Plates remove or enrich phospholipids from plasma, serum and tissue samples, improve LC-MS sensitivity
- Supel™-Select SPE Tubes and Well Plates for sample prep needs
- Biocompatible SPME Fibers and Probes for HPLC of difficult or precious samples
- Astec® CHIROBIOTIC® CSPs for enantiomer separations under RP and LC-MS conditions
- Clean, low background solvents and mobile phase additives specifically designed for UHPLC and LC-MS analysis
- ISOTEC stable isotope standards and Cerilliant® Certified Spiking Solutions® and reference materials
- SupelMIP® Molecularly Imprinted Polymers for the highly selective extraction of trace analytes from complex matrices
- LC-MS Accessories that maximize performance
- Key applications for Bio-Analytical, Pharma, Food & Beverage, and Environmental industries.