These polymeric SPE phases are ideal for the solid phase extraction of a broad range of compounds from aqueous samples.
Categories: Mass Spectrometry, Sample preparation, extraction & collection
Other products in Mass Spectrometry
Other products in Sample preparation, extraction & collection
Supelco′s Supel™-Select SPE are hydrophilic modified styrene based polymers developed for the solid phase extraction of a broad range of compounds from aqueous samples. The retention mechanism for HLB is predominantly based on reversed-phase interaction. However, because the phase is hydrophilic modified, it is also selective for more polar compounds. The retention mechanism for SCX/SAX is predominantly based on ion exchange.
Features & Benefits
- Excellent sample prep performance at a lower price
- Amenable to generic methodology – save time, money, and effort during method development
- Greater capacity allows for smaller bed weights = smaller elution volumes = time savings in sample processing
- Resistance to overdrying allows for more robust methodology
- Low UV and MS extractables for lower background and greater sensitivity
- Stringent Production & QC guidelines offer greater lot-to-lot, tube-to-tube, and well-to-well consistency for improved accuracy and precision
For more information please click here.