ArticlesClick here to get help
The articles database is a growing compilation of wide-ranging articles from bioanalysis – including primary research, reviews, White Papers, event reports, interviews and more – drawn from a range of sources.
Week by week the database grows, and if you sign up for our weekly eNewsletter (which can be done in 'MyZone'), you will receive regular updates on the new content frequently being added to the Zone.
The team welcomes suggestions for article postings. Some (commercial) postings on the Zone will attract a posting fee. Please contact us for more information.
- Strategies to address drug interaction potential for antibody–drug conjugates in clinical developmentAntibody–drug conjugates (ADCs) are a unique class of therapeutic proteins with both small and large molecular components. In vivo, ADCs are processed to multiple clinically relevant analytes,...Posted 23/05/2013 (today)
- Bioanalysis of antibody–drug conjugates: American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists Antibody–Drug Conjugate Working Group position paperAntibody–drug conjugates (ADCs) typically consist of a cytotoxic drug covalently bound to an antibody by a linker. hese conjugates have the potential to substantially improve efficacy and...Posted 23/05/2013 (today)
- Bioanalysis special focus issue on antibody–drug conjugates“As knowledge emerges from the breadth of antibody–drug conjugates currently in development within the industry, it will help to shape best practices for bioanalysis of...Posted 22/05/2013 (1 day ago)
- Interview with Leroy Hood (Institute of Systems Biology)Leroy Hood received an MD from Johns Hopkins and a PhD from Caltech. He was a professor at Caltech for 22 years, at the University of Washington for 8 years and has been President and co-founder of...Posted 16/05/2013 (1 week ago)
- Interview with Steve Lowes (Quintiles)Steve Lowes is Vice President of Scientific for Quintiles’ Bioanalytical & ADME Labs. He has focused on quantitative bioanalysis since his postgraduate work at the Open University...Posted 09/05/2013 (2 weeks ago)
- Foreword to J Burrows articles“Altering the status quo always takes someone putting something out into the community and requires others who are willing to give it a try. This is my hope and my challenge to our...Posted 09/05/2013 (2 weeks ago)
- Determination of urinary 6-mercaptopurine and three of its metabolites by HPLC–UV coupled with the iodine–azide reactionBackground: The presented method is able to determine 6-mercaptopurine (6-MP), 6-thioguanine, 6-mercaptopurine riboside and 6-thioguanine riboside in urine, and is thereby dedicated to control of...Posted 09/05/2013 (2 weeks ago)
- Hair as an alternative matrix in bioanalysisAlternative matrices are steadily gaining recognition as biological samples for toxicological analyses. Hair presents many advantages over traditional matrices, such as urine and blood, since it...Posted 09/05/2013 (2 weeks ago)
- How the accelerator MS community are trying to fit into the regulatory framework: are the BMV guidances relevant?“…it is to be hoped that as a result of the efforts of the European Bioanalysis Forum and initiatives such as the Global Bioanalysis Consortium, future revisions of the Bioanalytical...Posted 02/05/2013 (3 weeks ago)
- Molecularly imprinted SPE combined with dispersive liquid–liquid microextraction for selective analysis of telmisartan in biological and formulation samplesBackground: The present communication describes the combination of molecularly imprinted SPE and dispersive liquid–liquid microextraction for the selective preconcentration and determination of...Posted 18/04/2013 (1 month ago)