ArticlesClick here to get help
The articles database is a growing compilation of wide-ranging articles from bioanalysis – including primary research, reviews, White Papers, event reports, interviews and more – drawn from a range of sources.
Week by week the database grows, and if you sign up for our weekly eNewsletter (which can be done in 'MyZone'), you will receive regular updates on the new content frequently being added to the Zone.
The team welcomes suggestions for article postings. Some (commercial) postings on the Zone will attract a posting fee. Please contact us for more information.
- Electron paramagnetic resonance in a biomedical laboratory“Without doubt, electron paramagnetic resonance can become a valuable addition to the arsenal of analytical methods in a modern biomedical laboratory.” Posted 05/12/2013 (3 days ago)
- Phase I and beyond – the importance of switching to patient’s plasma: considerations and perspectives on bioanalytical procedures“...the challenge may not be in terms of improving sensitivity of the quantitation, but more towards imparting the assay with additional attributes to withstand the evolving needs of drug...Posted 05/12/2013 (3 days ago)
- LC–MS/MS of large molecules in a regulated bioanalytical environment – which acceptance criteria to apply?“The current thinking from the EBF Topic Team is to start with a conservative approach when defining acceptance criteria and not to propose acceptance criteria that are still too demanding for...Posted 05/12/2013 (3 days ago)
- Poster: Overcoming all issues associated with dried blood spot sampling?We have a zone exclusive poster, presented by Pieter M.M. De Kesel, Willy E. Lambert and Christophe P. Stove at the EBF 6th Open Syposium, November 2013. This poster was awarded with the 2nd of three...Posted 05/12/2013 (3 days ago)
- Top 10 articles from BioanalysisWe've picked out 10 of the most cited and most read articles from Volume 5. From opinionated editorials to comprehensive reviews and cutting-edge research, there is something for everyone. Only...Posted 01/12/2013 (1 week ago)
- Interview with the Bioanalysis Young Investigator Award 2013 winner - Anthony O'DonoghuePosted 22/11/2013 (2 weeks ago)
- DBS Survey InfographicPosted 21/11/2013 (2 weeks ago)
- DBS Sampling: If We Build It Will The Clinic Come?Posted 21/11/2013 (2 weeks ago)
- What is the future of DBS?Posted 21/11/2013 (2 weeks ago)
- Interview with Shane Needham : the future of DBSPosted 21/11/2013 (2 weeks ago)