ArticlesClick here to get help
The articles database is a growing compilation of wide-ranging articles from bioanalysis – including primary research, reviews, White Papers, event reports, interviews and more – drawn from a range of sources.
Week by week the database grows, and if you sign up for our weekly eNewsletter (which can be done in 'MyZone'), you will receive regular updates on the new content frequently being added to the Zone.
The team welcomes suggestions for article postings. Some (commercial) postings on the Zone will attract a posting fee. Please contact us for more information.
- SPOTLIGHT: Microsampling: the way forward for preclinical animal studies in the pharmaceutical and chemical industriesPosted 16/09/2014 (4 days ago)
- Electrokinetics for sample preparation of biological molecules in biological samples using microfluidic systemsSample preparation is the first part of every analytical method, but is often considered only after the optimization of the method. It is traditionally performed using a range of techniques requiring...Posted 09/09/2014 (2 weeks ago)
- SPOTLIGHT: European Bioanalysis Forum continued plans to support liquid microsamplingPosted 09/09/2014 (2 weeks ago)
- Challenges in keeping pace with immunogenicity advances throughout the clinical development of a biological therapeuticProgress in the assessment of immunogenicity over the past decade has been rapid therapeutics in late-phase clinical studies today are subject to antidrug antibody analyses that have evolved...Posted 09/09/2014 (2 weeks ago)
- A multiplexed hybrid LC–MS/MS pharmacokinetic assay to measure two co-administered monoclonal antibodies in a clinical studyBackground: Combination therapies with monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) enhance therapeutic activity and may circumvent drug resistance. However, these studies present bioanalytical challenges for...Posted 08/09/2014 (2 weeks ago)
- Special Focus Issue: Bioanalysis of Large Molecules by LC–MS“Over time, the technological advances in proteomics and MS have made a splash into the bioanalysis of large molecules. Due to this convergence of technologies, analysis of biotherapeutics has...Posted 08/09/2014 (2 weeks ago)
- Current bioanalytical methods for pharmacokinetic studies of drugs used in neglected tropical diseasesNeglected tropical diseases are conditions directly associated to poverty and affect millions of people in tropical areas. Considering the necessity of pharmacokinetic and therapeutic drug monitoring...Posted 08/09/2014 (2 weeks ago)
- Choosing the appropriate matrix to perform a scientifically meaningful lipemic plasma test in bioanalytical method validationMany regulatory agencies include in their guidelines the need to investigate the effect of lipemic plasma on the reliability of the data as part of a bioanalytical assay validation. Lipids can cause...Posted 08/09/2014 (2 weeks ago)
- LC–MS of oligonucleotides: applications in biomedical researchRecent findings have elucidated numerous novel biological functions for oligonucleotides. Current standard methods for the study of oligonucleotides (i.e., hybridization and PCR) are not fully...Posted 08/09/2014 (2 weeks ago)
- Metabolite profiling of RCS-4, a novel synthetic cannabinoid designer drug, using human hepatocyte metabolism and TOF-MSBackground: Since 2009, scheduling legislation of synthetic cannabinoids prompted new compound emergence to circumvent legal restrictions. 2-(4-methoxyphenyl)-1-(1-pentyl-indol-3-yl)methanone (RCS-4)...Posted 08/09/2014 (2 weeks ago)