Enhanced signal intensities with novel differential mobility cell design
Key Challenges of Peptide Quantification
- Poor MS/MS fragmentation – Cyclic peptides or peptides with disulphide bond have either poor fragmentation or too much fragmentation
- Lack of sensitivity -Regular MRM which relies on daughter ion fragment has challenges in achieving highly sensitive assay specially in complex biological matrices
- Selectivity challenges – Parent ion to parent ion quantification, otherwise called Multiple Ion Monitoring (MIM) is the best choice but will encounter very high noise background and matrix interference
Key Benefits of SelexION®+ Multiple Ion Monitoring workflows
- Addressing isobaric interferences from complex matrix – SelexION+ reduces matrix interference and background noise originating from isobaric compounds present in complex plasma matrix.
- Enhanced Selectivity & Sensitivity- With new cell design, SelexION+ provides enhanced sensitivity and specificity without any compromise.
- Improving Signal-to-Noise Ratio– Reduces high background noise in MRM or MIM in complex matrices such as plasma or tissues.
- Ensuring better Data quality- SelexION+ improves precision and accuracy statistics at lowest level of quantitation.
READ THE FULL TECHNICAL NOTE HERE