ISPPP 2017, 37th Symposium and Exhibit on the Separation, Purification and Characterization of Biologically Important Molecules
Mark your calendar to attend the premier meeting on state-of-the-art separation, analysis, and characterization methods, much of which is based on HPLC/UHPLC/Mass Spectrometry.
- Discover new methods combined with applications-focused examples in the analytical and preparative world through interaction with experts from around the globe.
- Learn about the latest innovations in technologies that are critical in clinical and biopharmaceutical research, and are requirements in the manufacturing and quality control of new biotherapies and diagnostics.
- Preview emerging technologies in separations and mass spectrometry.
- Discuss challenges in the lab with experts in the field to solve difficult or challenging analytical or preparative problems.
- Build global contacts through one-on-one networking with experts in analysis and applications who will help better equip you to perform analysis and purification, leading to more effective and creative research.
- Experience new products and instrumentation and engage in new ideas to fully appreciate how innovative technology can help you reach your goals.
Scientists from around the world will deliver some of the most cutting-edge presentations that will address key developments and applications, productivity and financial challenges, and novel approaches related to biological molecule separations and analysis focusing on the latest innovations in technologies that are critical in clinical and biopharmaceutical research, and are requirements in the manufacturing and quality control of new biotherapies and diagnostics. It’s an exciting time for the separation science of biological molecules. The field continues to grow and adapt, enjoy better materials, instruments and methods, and a seeming never-ending list of interesting molecules to work on. Three days of exciting separation science at the longest running international symposium on biological separations run by practitioners, for practitioners.
- Proteomics and Protein Measurements
- High Resolution Separations Materials
- Therapeutic Biomolecules
- Novel Separations
- Monoclonal Antibodies
- Biomolecule Interactions
- Structure Analysis
- Diagnostics and Therapeutics
- Interactions and Conformation
- Nucleic Acids
- Glycans and Complex Carbohydrates
- Purification Technology Advances
- Downstream Processing Techniques
- Characterization of Biopharmaceuticals including Biosimilars
- HPLC/UHPLC/Mass Spectrometry
- Intact Protein Separations
- Protein Structure/Function
- Column Technologies
- Affinity/Selective Separations
Vendor Exhibits and Seminars
The exhibit showcases new product launches, innovative products and ground-breaking technologies, and provides an environment where participants can discuss challenges and solutions with experts in the exhibit hall.
For People Seeking Comprehensive Coverage of Bio-chromatography from Process Scale to Analytics
PREP & ISPPP…full day overlap for joint technical program activities. For people seeking comprehensive coverage of bio-chromatography from process scale to analytics, a single, discounted registration fee will provide access to both the PREP 2017 and the ISPPP 2017 Conference on the Separation and Characterization of Biologically Important Molecules that will be held the same week in the same conference venue. Both conferences will organize a full day overlap for joint technical program activities to take advantage of technical content and networking synergies. Registered participants from either conference may attend any PREP and ISPPP session that takes place on Wednesday, July 19, 2017. See PREPsymposium.org and ISPPP.org for details.
Who Should Attend ISPPP is multi-disciplinary in nature and provides attendees with information about the latest advances in their own fields of interest as well as insights into related fields. The Symposium specializes in providing a forum for the communication of cross-discipline scientific technologies to researchers in pharmaceutical companies, research institutes, and universities. ISPPP is an all-inclusive symposium for all scientists, engineers, managers, and technicians who use or direct programs involved in the separation or characterization of biochemical compounds, or who are interested in learning about the practice of state-of-the-art innovative analytical methodologies for new product development or R&D.
SEE WHAT’S NEW AT ISPPP.ORG