With 10 years now added to its repertoire, European Biosimilars Congress is really turning into a staple meeting where biosimilars partners accumulate to address the present and future condition of biosimilars in the Europe.
European Biosimilars Congress is a global annual event that brings together scientists, researchers, business development managers, CEOs, directors, IP Attorneys, Regulatory Officials and CROs from around the world in the largest assemblage of participants from the biologics and biosimilars community. Many biologics products are making their entry in the pharma market and experiencing a notable rise in their usage over the conventional medications.
- Current challenges in developing biosimilars
- Intellectual property rights
- Biological medicine
- Emerging biosimilars in therapeutics
- Consequences of Brexit on biosimilars
- Formulation strategies for follow-on biologics
- Monoclonal antibody biosimilars
- Start Date
- Apr 15, 2019
- End Date
- Apr 16, 2019