COVID-19 update: due to the extraordinary circumstances surrounding the coronavirus pandemic, HPLC 2020 has been cancelled.
HPLC 2022 will take place in the same location (Town and Country Hotel and Conference Center; San Diego, CA, USA) on 18–23 June 2022. All plenary and invited talks, short courses, tutorials, HPLC Tube contest, Separation Science Slam competition and Best Poster competition will be automatically postponed to the 2022 program.
For the latest information, please visit the HPLC Symposium website.
This year marks the 50th International Symposium on High Performance Liquid Phase separations and related techniques. Taking place in San Diego (CA, USA) June 20 – 25, HPLC 2020 offers a dynamic program where experts will address the latest scientific and technological advances, critical and emerging technologies and challenges and solutions covering all aspects of liquid-phase analytical separations including chromatography, mass spectrometry and electrophoresis.
The goal of HPLC 2020 is to bring together scientists involved with all aspects of liquid-phase analytical separations from basic research to practice. Technologies include all types of HPLC, 2DLC and electrophoresis, micro- and nanofluidics, bead-based extractions, and coupling separations to mass spectrometry. Topics broadly include medicine and biology, the environment, manufacturing, agriculture, and the science underlying separation processes. A special emphasis will be on the life sciences. The conference program is guided by emerging trends in separations technology and their impact on science, industry, and society.
HPLC 2020 will provide researchers with:
- an extensive technical program on recent developments, cutting-edge research, and new applications in separation science;
- practical information that improves productivity
- a showcase of the latest innovative commercial offerings in the field through a vendor exhibit, vendor workshops, and user sessions
- an idea session on separation technologies of the future
- an educational program with tutorials and workshops for those new to using HPLC and related techniques.
Confirmed plenary speakers include:
- Ann Lee, Head of Cell Therapy Development (Celgene, Seattle, WA, USA)
- Steven Soper, Departments of Chemistry and Mechanical Engineering (University of Kansas, KS, USA)
- Michael Lämmerhofer, Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences (Eberhard-Karls-University Tübingen, Germany)
- Guowang Xu, Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics (Chinese Academy of Sciences, Liaoning, China)
- Start Date
- Jun 20, 2020
- End Date
- Jun 25, 2020
- United States