The meeting is the continuation of successful meetings that started in Thessaloniki in 2008 and 2016, Athens in 2012 and Patras in 2014.
Past meetings featured renown invited speakers from academia, industry and the regulators advocating and debating on the application of holistic analytical approaches in biomarker discovery in life, plant and food sciences. We intend to bring the same high level of lectures to further promote knowledge on this upcoming field.
The potential and the benefits of applying metabolomics in life and plant/food/nutrition sciences will be the focus of the workshop.
Developments on analytical methods, data treatment strategies and tools will also be illustrated Selected software could be shown in live action. The scope is to generate discussion and interaction among the participants. Presentation options are as either oral or poster mode.
- Prof. Georgios Theodoridis, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
- Prof. Ian Wilson Imperial College London
- Assist. Prof.Helen Gika, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
- Prof.Emmanuel Mikros, Athens University
- Dr. Panos Vorkas, Imperial College London
Local Organizing Committee
- Dr. Georgios Theodoridis
- Dr. Helen Gika
- Dr. Petros Pousinis
- Theodoris Panagoulis
- Foteini Mitsa
Preliminary list of workshop Speakers
- Ian Wilson, Imperial College London
- Georgios Theodoridis, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
- George Nychas, Agricultural University of Athens
- Vasilis Mougios, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
- Michael Witting, Helmholtz Zentrum Muenchen
- Pietro Franceschi, FEM Trento
- Fulvio Mattivi, Trento University
- Panagiotis Vorkas, Imperial College London
- Alexandros Pechlivanis, Imperial College London
- Filippos Michopoulos, AstraZeneca UK
- and many more…
To view the event flyer click here: 5th Workshop on Analytical Metabolomics [open pdf]
- Start Date
- May 13, 2019
- End Date
- May 17, 2019
- Aristotle University Research Dissemination Center and Central Library,