Since 2008 the European Bioanalysis Forum has been organizing an annual symposium that takes place in November. EBF 2020, the 13th open symposium is no exception. Taking place on 17–20 November 2020 in cyberspace the symposium will feature a strong agenda focusing on the ‘power of science as our universal language’.
Organizers are now accepting abstract submissions for podium presentations and workshops in 5 categories. These categories include:
- New modalities – the changing portfolios.
- Which will cover new challenges for immunogenicity, regulatory challenges for new modalities and combination therapies.
- Technology – what is new on our doorstep
- This includes HRMS, ultra-sensitive testing for chromatography and LBA, patient-centric sampling and automation.
- Method development as the scientific cornerstone of a robust assay
- This includes the importance of method development, regulatory challenges and pharma/CRO method development.
- Compliance – feedback and trends
- Which will cover feedback from industry, risk-based approach in regulated bioanalysis, GxP and ICH M10 updates.
- Old modalities
- This topic will cover a new focus on continued challenges of small molecules, how technology combinations become the new standard to answer scientific questions and the added value of harmonized PK criteria.
The abstract submission for EBF 2020 deadline is August 15, 2020.
You might also like…
For more information, including registration and abstract submission guidelines, click here to visit the official EBF website.
- Start Date
- Nov 17, 2020
- End Date
- Nov 20, 2020
- Hotel Hesperia Tower - Hyatt,
Gran Via de les Corts Catalanes,