Custom assay development and services utilizing single molecule counting (SMC™) technology
Single molecule counting (SMC™) technology enables precise measurement of molecules at levels previously undetectable, down to the femtogram/mL levels, allowing researchers to identify new biomarkers or assist in therapeutic development with an improved view of efficacy, safety and time course studies. When time and resources are limited, MilliporeSigma (MA, USA) offers a comprehensive portfolio of custom services supported by a scientific team with core expertise in SMC™ technology. Learn how our team will partner with you to develop a project specific to your requirements, whether that is fit-for-purpose sample testing, biomarker analysis utilizing our current SMC™ immunoassays, or development and manufacture of an immunoassay for your novel target of interest. Learn how we work with our clients to define and tailor a customized project plan that includes milestone driven tasks, collaborative data review and progress reports. Whether your focus is to expedite your clinical research or to transfer a method to a CRO, we will show you how our services can help you accelerate programs from discovery into clinical trials.
What will you learn?
- General background on SMC™ technology
- How SMC™ technology enables quantification of low concentration biomarkers for improved stratification of sample populations, drug development and new biomarker discovery
- Custom assay and sample testing services: discussion on full range of services available
Who should attend?
- Researchers interested in biomarker discovery
- Therapeutic development scientists
- Protein biochemists
- Life science researchers
- Molecular biologists