New technologies and new methods for enhanced biomacromolecule separations
Biomacromolecules, especially proteins and monoclonal antibodies (mAbs), are emerging as promising therapeutic modalities for treating several chronic diseases. As the complexity of these therapeutics continue to increase, new methods are required by biopharmaceutical companies to fully characterize their drug product and ensure that it is impurity free and safe for the patient.
This webinar will focus on new ultra-high performance liquid chromatography (UHPLC) column technologies that allow the researcher to characterize the biotherapeutic by liquid chromatography mass spectrometry (LC–MS). Aspects of reversed-phase chromatography (RPC), size-exclusion chromatography (SEC), and hydrophilic interaction liquid chromatography (HILIC) will be discussed with respect to characterizing biomacromolecules at different levels of analysis (top-down, middle-down, and bottom-up).
What will you learn?
- How to apply RPC, SEC, and HILIC in biotherapeutic characterization.
- Learn about new column technologies and their advantages over older (last generation) columns.
- Method development strategies for better resolution and efficiency of analyte/impurity peaks.
Who may this interest?
- Research and Development Scientists, Supervisors & Managers.
- Quality Control Supervisors/Managers.
- Biopharmaceutical/Pharmaceutical Scientists.
Senior R&D Scientist