In autumn 2015, Bioanalysis will feature an entire issue dedicated to derivatization methods in bioanalysis. This special issue will be guest edited by Hermes Licea-Perez (GSK). The issue will cover advances in existing derivatization techniques used in bioanalytical research, as well as innovative new methods and approaches.
The themed issue aims to cover aspects related to:
- Derivatization methods LC-MS bioanalysis
- Peptide derivatization for analysis of protein therapeutics
- Chiral derivatization reagents applied to biological samples
- Derivatization for analysis of endogenous compounds
We are inviting the submission of a range of articles, spanning the latest developments in derivatization methods for bioanalysis. Article types accepted:
- Reviews and perspectives
- Research: full primary research articles, preliminary communications, methodology articles
- Editorials and commentaries
Please view our author guidelines (http://www.future-science.com/loi/bio) for more details on our article types.
Deadline for submissions: 1st May 2015
If you or your colleagues are interested in contributing to this issue, or you would like any more information about the issue or the article types mentioned above, please do get in touch at email@example.com.