In order to better understand and gain insights into articles published in Bioanalysis, the journal, we have started a new interview feature, ‘An author’s perspective’.
In this feature, we conduct short interviews with the authors of a handful of submissions to Bioanalysis, asking each author to explain why their respective fields are important to bioanalysis, and why their work is worthy of publication.
You can explore our interviews below arranged by issue number, or watch this space to find out more about the next series.
Series 2: Bioanalysis 10
- NEW: Astrid Gjelstad on Parallel Artificial Liquid Membrane Extraction (PALME)
- Maria Myzithras on optimizing NBE PK/PD assays
- Germán Augusto Gómez-Ríos on shifting the paradigm of direct sample introduction to MS
- Panagiotis Vorkas on expanding lipidome coverage
- Erin Baker on evaluating lipid mediator structural complexity
- Piotr J. Rudzki on graphical evaluation of unmatched incurred sample reanalysis
- Christophe Hirtz on LC–MRM in human saliva studies
- Ragu Ramanathan on an LC–MS/HRMS assay for quantifying coproporphyrins as organic anion-transporting polypeptide biomarkers
Watch this space for more information on the second series of ‘An author’s perspective’.
Series 1: Bioanalysis 9
- Gary Van Berkel on immediate drop on demand technology coupled with mass spectrometry
- Chris Zhu on MS-based metabolomics
- Zheng Ouyang on miniature mass spectrometry
- Brendon Kapinos on LC/MS/MS-based screening
- You can find more content on emerging technologies, here.
Interested in recieving more articles from Bioanalysis? Find out more, here.
The peer-reviewed journal Bioanalysis focuses on the techniques and methods used for the detection or quantitative study of analytes in human or animal biological samples. Bioanalysis encourages the submission of articles describing forward-looking applications, including biosensors, microfluidics, miniaturized analytical devices, and new hyphenated and multi-dimensional techniques.
Bioanalysis delivers essential information in concise, at-a-glance article formats. Key advances in the field are reported and analyzed by international experts, providing an authoritative but accessible forum for the modern bioanalyst.