- Business of bioanalysis: season two
- Outsourcing: do we all have the right priorities when making a purchasing decision?
- New regulations: what are your hopes?
- What new technology would you like to see?
In the final part of this 3-part panel discussion, our experts talk through the recent changes in the type of molecules and technologies the field are working with and what new technologies need to emerge to overcome current problems.
- Patient centric sampling – should we be bringing the analysis of samples closer to the patient and how could this be regulated?
- The future of mass spectrometry – should it be in the center of the laboratory?
- Faster chromatography, more sensitive mass spectrometers, non-liquid separations, smaller instruments, faster and more reliable immunoassay workflows – what could the future hold?
Want to download or listen on the go? Check out part 3 on Soundcloud now!
Have you enjoyed watching the panel discussion? Let us know your thoughts at email@example.com or in the comments section below.