To celebrate Bioanalysis – the journal – reaching its 10th anniversary, Bioanalysis Zone is delighted to share with you a collection of features commemorating the journal’s remarkable success over the last decade!
We’re running a social media competition on Twitter and LinkedIn, in which we are offering a 10% discount on Open Access for 10 of our authors! Keep an eye on the @fsgbio and @BioanalysisZone Twitter accounts and Bioanalysis – the Journal, the Zone on LinkedIn over the coming weeks for details on how to be in with a chance of winning this prize.
- Spooner N. Bioanalysis: 10 years of progress.
- Dormer L. Celebrating 10 years of publishing Bioanalysis.
- Maundrell N. Celebrating the collaboration of Bioanalysis and Bioanalysis Zone.
- Timmerman P. A note from the European Bioanalysis Forum.
- Jin F, Tang D, Dong K & Zhong D. New development of the Chinese bioanalytical landscape and update of the China Bioanalysis Forum.
- Briscoe C. Assessing stability in bioanalysis: reflections on the last 10 years.
- Haidar SH. Regulatory efforts in response to a decade of scientific advancement in bioanalytical methods.
- MacNeill R. Instrumental and technical evolution over the past decade in bioanalysis.
- Igarashi H, Koseki N & Arakawa T. The Japan Bioanalysis Forum: the past 8 years and future perspective.
- Stevenson LF. Evolving our thinking on biomarker assay validation: are we ready for the next leap?
- Lowes S & Brown M. Bioanalytical method validation guidance language and a decade of progress.
- Patel SR, Bryan P, Spooner N, Timmerman P & Wickremsinhe E. Microsampling for quantitative bioanalysis, an industry update: output from an AAPS/EBF survey.
- Hawthorne G, Dillen L, Barfield M et al. Feedback from the European Bioanalysis Forum liquid microsampling consortium: microsampling: assessing accuracy and precision of handheld pipettes and capillaries.
- Cobb Z, Rohde M, Love I et al. Feedback from the European Bioanalysis Forum liquid microsampling consortium: capillary liquid microsampling and assessment of homogeneity of the resultant samples.
- Hill HM. Reflecting on Bioanalysis with the Senior Editors.
- Marcelín-Jiménez G. The 10-year bioanalysis challenge in Mexico.
- Islam R, Kar S, Ritzén H et al. Recommendations for classification of commercial LBA kits for biomarkers in drug development from the GCC for Bioanalysis.
- Needham S. Perspectives on gender parity in bioanalysis: an interview with Shane Needham.
- Hawthorne G, Henderson N, Hölttä M, Stovold C, Wåhlander A & Wilson A. Bioanalysis – but not as we knew it: an AstraZeneca perspective of the last 10 years evolution to meet a diversifying portfolio.
Take a look back at the highlights for Bioanalysis and its sister website Bioanalysis Zone that have led us to reaching this incredible milestone in our interactive timeline!
♦ = Bioanalysis – the journal | ♦ = Bioanalysis Zone