This is your chance to promote and gain recognition for the bioanalytical work and research you, a colleague, your team or a friend is working on. Anyone can nominate either themselves or a fellow colleague, but each nomination needs to be accompanied by a supervisor’s comment. So, if you are a supervisor wanting to highlight the work of someone in your team or are inspired by what your team are working on, nominate now by filling out the short form below. By taking 5 minutes to nominate, you could help someone receive:
The winner will receive:
- USD $1000
- A paid trip to the European Bioanalysis Forum in Barcelona, Spain, to present their work
- A featured profile and inclusion on a Bioanalysis Zone panel discussion
- 1-year subscription to the Bioanalysis journal
- Complementary open access publication of their next accepted paper
- A copy of the Bioanalysis Glossary 4th Edition
Criteria for nominations:
- Anyone can nominate!
- Nominees can be selected from academic or industry, in any area of bioanalysis
- Nominees must be aged 35 years or under, or be in the first 5 years of their bioanalytical career
2022 nominations are now open!
For any enquires contact [email protected] for further information. Qualifying candidates will be invited to complete a second questionnaire.