COVID-19 update: The EBF Cell and Gene Therapy Training Day 2020 has been postponed to 15 September 2020 and transferred to the Altis Hotel in Lisbon (Portugal).
Ahead of the EBF Spring Focus Workshop (13 – 14 May 2020), the EBF presents the EBF Cell and Gene Therapy Training Day 2020 – ‘bioanalytical strategies for cell and gene therapies’ taking place on 12 May (Málaga, Spain). This training day is organized in collaboration with the cell and gene therapy community (AAPS).
The EBF Cell and Gene Therapy Training Day 2020 will feature four sessions, with talks presented by individuals from a range of industry and academic institutions, as well as networking opportunities. The four sessions sceduled to take place are:
- General overview of cell and gene therapies and the bioanalytical challenges
- Therapy immunity and immunogenicity
- Addressing the bioanalytical challenges 1
- Addressing the bioanalytical challenges 2
You might also like…
- Potency assays for CGT products: an interview with Vibhor Gupta
- Gene therapy R&D roadmap – tools and techniques
- Immunogenicity of antibody–drug conjugates: observations across 8 molecules in 11 clinical trials
At the time of writing, the EBF are still in communications with industry partners to finalize the agenda for the Cell and Gene Therapy Training Day 2020. For registration and more information, visit the EBF website.
- Start Date
- Sep 15, 2020
- End Date
- Sep 15, 2020
- Altis Grand Hotel,
R. Castilho 11,