In this presentation Chang Liu (Associate Staff Research Scientist, SCIEX; Ontario, Canada) introduces the technical details of the Echo MS system and some applications of this new and innovative product, particularly focusing on high-throughput analysis.
What will you learn?
- Key analytical challenges in MS-based screening
- The core components of the acoustic ejection mass spectrometry technology
- The throughput and reproducibility of the Echo MS system performance
- How to use Echo MS for high-throughput screening, ADME and bioanalysis (including case studies)
Who may this interest?
- Scientists involved in high-throughput analysis
- Bioanalytical group leaders in pharma, biotech and CROs
Fill in the form below in order to watch the full presentation (20 minutes). If you’re already a member, your details should be pre-filled so you can watch even quicker!
In association with