In this final video the Business of bioanalysis panelists discuss the impact of mergers, acquisitions, and organic growth on bioanalytical sciences. The scientific community in which we work goes beyond affiliation, movement of bioanalytical scientists and talent between CRO, pharmaceutical and instrument vendors. The business is robust, while management of corporate culture is critical.
- What impact are mergers and acquisitions having on our partnerships?
- What impact does globalisation have on regulations and which guidelines should we follow?
- The opportunities that mergers and acquisitions offer the bioanalysis community
- Why companies merge, and what they are looking for?
- What factors are important and may determine a successful acquisition or merger?
Back to: Business of bioanalysis – Home page
Have you enjoyed watching the panel discussion? Let us know your thoughts at: [email protected]