Introduction to and Practical Applications of the SCIEX Triple Quad™ 7500 LC-MS/MS System – QTRAP® Ready
Introducing the SCIEX Triple Quad™ 7500 LC–MS/MS System – QTRAP® Ready. Get ready to GO BEYOND current limits of sensitivity, productivity targets, ruggedness and robustness challenges.
This webinar uses practical application data to demonstrate:
- How the SCIEX 7500 System enables you to attain up to 7x greater sensitivity to quantify more trace analytes at lower levels across a broad suite of sample types and workflows.
- What it means to expand your laboratory’s current capabilities. Lowering levels of quantification for analytes that were once masked by matrices with the D Jet™ Ion Guide. The unique design of the ion guide retains and captures more of the ion plume. The evolution of the Turbo V™ Ion Source, the OptiFlow® Pro Ion Source, simplifies sample preparation and uses E Lens™ Technology to sample more ions so that you can get more from your ESI workflows.
- A new dimension of efficiencies, compound analysis and sample testing. The SCIEX 7500 System is powered by SCIEX OS Software, enabling you to transform your samples into meaningful analytical answers. The intuitive software features and functions, complemented by visual aids and components, allow quick, accurate and confident data review on the SCIEX 7500 System.
Who may this interest?
- Analytical chemists from biotech, pharma and CRO organizations
- Analytical chemists/scientists supporting biologics development
- Analytical lab managers and directors
- Research labs and organizations focusing on small and large molecule drug discovery and development
- Regulatory authorities
Technical Product Manager, Nominal Mass Platforms
Ian has been with SCIEX for more than 8 years. He started as part of the development team on multiple products, including the QTRAP 6500+ LC-MS/MS System and DiscoveryQuant™ Software. After spending time as the Technical Marketing Manager for Pharma Quant and Met ID solutions, Ian joined the nominal mass product management team where he has played a key role in the launch of the SCIEX Triple Quad 5500+ System – QTRAP Ready, and most recently the SCIEX 7500 System.
Senior Director – Biologics Advanced Workflow Development and Global Applications Support
Elliot has been with SCIEX for more than 20 years. He started as an applications chemist to leading the north american applications team through to his current role as senior director – biologics advanced workflow development and global applications support. Elliot has been involved across all facets pharma and now biopharma where he is responisble for the global technical marketing for qualitative and quantitative biopharmaceutical workflows and customer collaborations.
In association with