The new AB SCIEX Triple Quad™ 6500 System with revolutionary, new, multi-component IonDrive™ Technology merges highly-evolved sensitivity with renowned performance. Adopting an intelligent approach to increasing the limits of quantitation, the patented IonDrive™ Technology introduces a series of advancements that increases the quantity of ions produced while enhancing the way ions are transmitted and detected. The results speak for themselves.
- Signal-to-noise and LOQ improvement of up to five-fold over the widest range of compounds and flow rate
- Twenty-fold increase in detector dynamic range
- Uncompromising mass range with a 2000 m/z upper mass limit
- Scan speeds of up to 12,000 Da/second for optimized UHPLC strategies
- Increased throughput with polarity switching speeds of 20 msec
- Compatibility with SelexION™ Differential Ion Mobility Technology.
The new Triple Quad™ 6500 System, exceedingly sensitive, sharply focused – all backed by the integrity and quality of the AB SCIEX brand.