In late 2017 Bioanalysis and Bioanalysis Zone organized a panel discussion comprising of experts from leading CROs and pharmaceutical companies to converse about the latest topics in bioanalysis.
In this series of three panel discussions, key opinion leaders from both industries returned to partake in an open dialogue talking through the latest challenges the industry is facing and what changes they would like to see happen in the coming future.
The panelists covered key issues faced in the bioanalytical community including:
- Outsourcing do we all have the right priorities when making a purchasing decision?
- New regulations – what are your hopes?
- What new technology would you like to see?
Short of time? Watch our highlights and outtakes!
- Outsourcing do we all have the right priorities when making a purchasing decision? (Highlights)
- New regulations – what are your hopes? (Highlights)
- What new technology would you like to see? (Highlights)
Have you enjoyed watching the panel discussion? Let us know your thoughts at email@example.com or in the comments section below.