Find out more about the types of anti-drug antibody (ADA) regulated methods validated in the last 12 months at KCAS Bioanalytical & Biomarker Services (KS, USA), including antibody-drug conjugates (ADCs) for oncology, fusion proteins for a wide range of diseases and gene therapies for orphan disease.
Types of ADA regulated methods validated in the last 12 months at KCAS Bioanalytical & Biomarker Services include:
- ADCs for oncology
- Fusion proteins for a wide range of diseases
- Gene therapies for orphan disease
- Monoclonal antibodies for support of oncology and infectious disease vaccines
- Protein therapies for oncology and dermatology
- Oligonucleotides for oncology expertise and experience for support of immunogenicity: bridging assays, affinity capture and elution (ACE), solid-phase extraction with acid dissociation (SPEAD), cell-based neutralizing antibody assays and target depletion.
For more information on KCAS Bioanalytical & Biomarker Services, please click here!