Companion diagnostic biomarkers: importance, trend and forecast
A companion diagnostic is a predictive biomarker test, utilized to support dosing decision making for patient stratification and treatment. It received global support and the market size is expected to double within the next 5 years. This webinar reviews the importance and regulatory success of companion diagnostic biomarker assays in current approved drugs, as well as forecasting the trend and possible issues that might arise in the future. In addition, the outsourcing of companion diagnostic tests to a contract research lab will be discussed.
What will you learn?
- Importance and regulatory success of companion diagnostics
- Forecast of companion diagnostic and precision medicine in the future from multiple perspectives
- Companion diagnostic outsourcing strategy
Who may this interest?
- Pharmaceutical professionals
- Biomarker and bioanalytical scientists
- Outsourcing managers for biomarker tests in support of precision medicine
Director of Bioanalytical and Biologics Services
Frontage Laboratories, Inc. (PA, USA)
Dr Kai Wang is Director of Bioanalytical and Biologics Services at Frontage Laboratories, Inc. (PA, USA) and is leading the biomarker services of Frontage. His current research focus is in the area of bioanalytical method development and validation of various types of biomarkers. Dr Wang earned a doctor of philosophy degree in chemistry from Rutgers University (NJ, USA) – New Brunswick and received a bachelor of science degree in chemistry from Nanjing University (Nanjing, China).
In association with