Frontage Laboratories, Inc. Your Drug Development Partner
Frontage Laboratories, Inc. is a contract research organization (CRO) that provides integrated, science-driven, product development services throughout the drug discovery and development process to enable pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies to achieve their development goals.
Comprehensive services include drug metabolism and pharmacokinetics, analytical testing and formulation development, preclinical and clinical trial material manufacturing, bioanalysis, preclinical safety and toxicology assessment and early phase clinical studies.
Frontage has enabled many biotechnology companies and leading pharmaceutical companies of varying sizes to advance a myriad of molecules through development and file regulatory submissions in the United States, China and other countries.
- Frontage expand bioanalytical capabilities to support drug development, biomarker testing and high throughput sample management
To apply for these roles, please click on the links below:
- Development and Validation of an LC-MS.MS Method for the Simultaneous Quantitation of Fifteen Bile Acids in Human Serum
i. Frontage: Kai Wang, Siliang Chen, Yafei Xu, Luca Matassa and Zhongping (John) Lin
ii. Mirum Pharmaceuticals: Pamela Vig
iii. Takeda (Shire at the time the work was performed): Hassan Rashidzadeh, Hongmei (Karen) Cao and Marita Larsson Cohen
2. Overcoming Stability Issues in the Development of an LC-MS.MS Method for the Quantitation of Azacitidine in Human Plasma
a. Authors: Junyi Yang, Bin Dai, Liqing Jin, Xiaonan Tang, Luca C Matassa and Zhongping (John) Lin
3. Quantitation of Myostatin.GDF-8 in Human Serum Using an Enzyme Linked Immunosorbent Assay (ELISA)
a. Authors: Xuesong Chen1, Wenqing Song1, Weiping Shao1, Zhongping (John) Lin1, Yizhang Chen, Mi Huang2 and Sudhakar Pai2
4. Simultaneous Determination of Coproporphyrin-I and Coproporphyrin-III in Human Plasms and Human Urine Using LC-MS.MS
a. Authors: Wei Zhang, Yong Yan, Jim Xiao, XiaoNan Tang, Luca C. Matassa, and ZhongPing (John) Lin.